Ecoembes promotes aspects such as transparency, a culture of internal control, the composition of its organs of government, the protection of shareholders' rights, and its relationships with its various stakeholders. To this end it has adopted the market's best practices, using as a reference the highest standards and the Unified Good Governance Code for listed companies.
The implementation of these improvements includes the following benefits for Ecoembes and its shareholders:
- Increased levels of confidence among stakeholders.
- Ensures the transparency of information.
- Ensures the proper operation of the organs of government and administration by clearly outlining their roles and responsibilities.
- Enhanced protection of shareholders' rights.
- Improved management of conflicts of interest.
- An enhanced culture of internal control.
- Ensures the proper segregation of functions, duties and responsibilities.