Personal data protection
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
ECOEMBALAJES ESPAÑA, S.A. (hereinafter, ECOEMBES)
Calle de Cardenal Marcelo Spínola 14 / 2ª Planta. 28016, Madrid.
- With what purpose and legitimacy do we treat your data?
Ecoembes informs the Client, or the legal representative of the same that can provide during the contractual relationship, that their data will be processed by Ecoembes, with the following purposes:
- Attention and adequate management of the requests made through the enabled forms. Personal data collected by ECOEMBES will be subject to processing, both automated and, where appropriate, conventional to be able to contact the user in order to attend and properly manage the requests made by the forms enabled for this purpose. At the time of collecting the data, the voluntary or mandatory nature of the data collected by means of asterisks will be indicated. The refusal to provide the obligatory qualified data will suppose the non-provision or the impossibility of accessing the service for which they were requested.
- Remission, by electronic means, of information related to the recycling activities of ECOEMBES, as well as journals of interest. The citizen to sign up for the newsletter gives his consent for the processing of their data for this purpose and the sending of commercial communications relating to actions and / or services offered by the Responsible.
- Ecoembes organizes raffles and contests. In these cases, the Customer who wants to participate, will voluntarily register by filling in the forms that Ecoembes has for this purpose. Ecoembes will process said data in order to manage the Client's participation as well as manage or publish the prize, if applicable.
- Sending satisfaction surveys. ECOEMBES based on a legitimate interest of the company, may send satisfaction surveys, in order to know the experience received as a user and to incorporate into our work the corresponding improvements based on their analysis. In any case, in order not to harm your rights in data protection, you can oppose such treatment through the channels enabled for this purpose.
- How long will we keep your data?
ECOEMBES will comply with the provisions of current legislation regarding the duty to delete personal information that has ceased to be necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected, blocking it. With this blockade, ECOEMBES will not have access to your data and will only deal with them for making them available to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor's Office, for the attention of possible responsibilities related to the processing of the data, in particular for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. We will keep your data blocked during the periods provided in the applicable provisions, proceeding to the physical deletion of your data once these deadlines have elapsed.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Currently, ECOEMBES will not transfer the data that you have provided us, unless there is a legal obligation that requires it.
- How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that Ecoembes deals with the citizens, are the personal data that the interested parties have entered in the forms enabled for the purposes specified therein.
- What are your rights when you provide us your data?
You may exercise your rights of access, portability, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, and not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing. Likewise, you may revoke the consent given at any time.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you must send an email to email@example.com or send by postal mail to Paseo de la Castellana 83-85, 11ª Planta, 28046 - Madrid, providing in any case a copy of your ID or official document that identifies you.
- To whom can you exercise your claims?
You can also file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you disagree with the response you received from ECOEMBES. It has the necessary information on its website: www.agpd.es.