This document lays out the terms for the use of the Username, Password and Coordinate Card provided by Ecoembalajes España, S.A (hereinafter ECOEMBES) to the authorized contact at an entity (member company, recycler/recoverer, local agency, etc.) (hereinafter the ENTITY).
1. The Username, Password and Coordinate Card serve to identify the ENTITY in its dealings with ECOEMBES and comprise the method for operating with the present and future applications offered online by ECOEMBES through its website.
2. Any operation carried out online involving the use of the Username, Password and Coordinate Card issued to the authorized contact person is regarded as having been carried out by the ENTITY itself.
3. In its handling of the Username, Password and Coordinate Card, the ENTITY agrees to:
- Limit their use to the authorized contact or to active personnel with the recognized ability to operate on behalf of the ENTITY in each of the areas where it is possible to do so with said codes.
- Safeguard them in the custody of the authorized contact or the active personnel with the recognized ability to operate on behalf of the ENTITY.
- Not divulge or communicate in any way any of the aforementioned codes.
- Immediately report to ECOEMBES the loss, misplacement or theft of any of the aforementioned codes.
- Immediately notify ECOEMBES of the replacement of the contacts assigned the Username, Password and Coordinate Card for any of the areas where they are authorized to operate (annual packaging declaration, prevention plans, etc.)
4. The ENTITY assumes all responsibility for any improper or fraudulent use of the Username, Password or Coordinate Card, even if resulting from force majeure or a chance event, until said incident is reported to ECOEMBES.
5. ECOEMBES guarantees that any online communication between the ENTITY and ECOEMBES using these means is encrypted to ensure the privacy of the data that are transmitted. Said information will only be readable by the browser on the ENTITY’s computer and by the ECOEMBES server, thanks to the SSL certificate installed on the latter.
6. ECOEMBES may unilaterally deactivate the Username, Password and Coordinate Card under the following circumstances:
If the ENTITY has not used them within 14 months after their issue date.
If the ENTITY drops out of the ECOEMBES Integrated Management System for any reason.
7. The electronic media made available to the ENTITY by ECOEMBES for using the Username, Password and Coordinate Card may, for reasons or force majeure or a chance event, result in an operating error or be temporarily suspended due to maintenance or for other reasons not attributable to ECOEMBES by virtue of being beyond ECOEMBES’s control. This shall not be grounds for filing a claim of any kind against ECOEMBES.
9. Pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999 on the protection of personal information, you are hereby informed that all information of a personal nature that you provide us will be added to a file that is the property and responsibility of ECOEMBES, the purpose of which is to facilitate compliance with the obligations stemming from the membership contract. You may exercise your right to access, amend, delete and challenge this information by writing to ECOEMBES.
10. Should the ENTITY not wish to deal with ECOEMBES online in all or any of the areas, it must communicate with ECOEMBES in writing.
11. ECOEMBES reserves the right to modify or delete online operations and/or any of the conditions of use at any time and for any reason.
12. Any communication the ENTITY is required to make with ECOEMBES involving these conditions must be made in writing to the following address:
Ecoembalajes España, S.A.
Paseo de la Castellana, 83 - 85, 11ª Planta
The letter must be addressed to the attention of:
- Control de Gasto de Convenios, if the letter is from a local entity or recycler/recoverer.
- Dpto. de Servicio a Clientes, if the letter is from a Member Company.