Personal data protection
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- ECOEMBALAJES ESPAÑA, S.A. (hereinafter, ECOEMBES).
- Calle del Cardenal Marcelo Spínola 14 / 2ª Planta. 28016 Madrid.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process your data?
Ecoembes informs the Client, or its legal representative during the contractual relationship, its data will be processed by Ecoembes for the following purposes:
- Adequate attention and management of the requests submitted through the forms enabled. The personal data compiled by ECOEMBES will be subject to processing, both automatically, and, if applicable, conventionally, to be able to contact the user to address and manage adequately the requests made through the forms enabled for that purpose. When collecting your data, you will be informed of the voluntary or mandatory nature of the data subject to the collection with asterisks. Refusal to provide the data classified as mandatory will entail the service for which they were requested will not be provided or will not be accessed.
- Submitting, through the electronic means, the information related to ECOEMBES’ recycling activities, as well as journals of interest. Citizens registering the newsletter give their consent to their data being processed for these purposes and receiving commercial communications regarding actions and/or services offered by the Controllers.
- Ecoembes organises give-aways and contests. In such cases, the Client that wants to participate, will voluntarily register by completing the forms Ecoembes makes available for that purpose. Ecoembes will process such data to be able to manage the Client’s participation, as well as managing or making the award public, if applicable.
- Sending satisfaction surveys. ECOEMBES, based on the company’s legitimate interest, may send satisfaction surveys, to know the user experience received and be able to add the corresponding improvements based on their analysis to our works. In any case, aiming at not hindering your data protection rights, you may oppose such processing through the channels enabled for that purpose.
How long will we store your data?
ECOEMBES will comply with the provisions in the regulation in force in terms of the duty to erase the personal information that is no longer necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected, blocking it. By blocking it, ECOEMBES will not have access to your data and will only process them to make them available to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, to address the possible responsibilities related to data processing, in particular to exercise and defend claims before the Spanish Data Protection Office. We will keep your data blocked during the statutory times set in the applicable provisions, thus physically removing your data once said times are over.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Currently, ECOEMBES will not disclose the data you provide, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data Ecoembes processes from citizens are the personal data the interested parties have entered in the forms enabled for the purposes specified therein.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You may exercise your access, portability, rectification, suppression, limitation and opposition rights and not to be subject to a decision based only on the automated processing. Furthermore, you may revoke the consent given at any time.
To exercise the rights described, you must send an email to email@example.com or address by post Calle de Cardenal Marcelo Spínola 14 / 2ª Planta, 28016 Madrid, providing in any case a copy of your ID card or of an official document identifying you.
Before whom can you exercise your claims?
You may also file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you disagree with the reply received from ECOEMBES. You have the necessary information available on their website: www.agpd.es